[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Registry Services straw-person

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Thu Aug 31 15:58:32 UTC 2017

Hi all. Based on our call today, this is a new straw-person to base our discussion on Q23 (Registry Services):

"Applicants will be allowed but not required to specify additional registry services. List of  previously approved registry services (IDN Languages, GPML, BTPPA) to be included by reference in AGB and contract.
If applicant informs additional registry services, applicant will specify whether it wants it evaluated thru RSEP at evaluation time, contracting time or after contract signing, acknowledging that exception processing in evaluation or contracting could incur additional application fees.
If applicant has not informed additional registry services, RSEP will only be available after contract signing. "

Rubens