[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Work Track 4 agenda for 4 May 2017

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Wed May 10 02:17:05 UTC 2017

Thanks Rubens.
Not sure I get the logic of this in relation to applicants asking the Board to change the policy set up in the Framework.  Bears further discussion I think.

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/name-collision-framework-30jul14-en.pdf     (See Paragraph 5)

In connection with the next call (or rather the one after that given that Patrik will be presenting in our next call), I really think our WT needs to focus on the existing Name Collision Occurrence Framework paragraph by paragraph.

The Framework was not developed within a GNSO policy process, but it IS the existing policy until it is replaced by something.

Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

520.629.4428 office