[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Tentative presentation on name collisions

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri May 12 19:22:01 UTC 2017

Although not yet confirmed to happen, I would like to call WT4 attention to a presentation that might occur tomorrow during the first edition of new ICANN event, DNS Symposium.

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/prelim-agenda-dns-symposium-02may17-en.pdf

1610 - 1630 Tentative: New Datasets Available for Colliding Domains Jeff Schmidt

That's local Madrid time. The link to participate via Adobe is https://participate.icann.org/ids/ and https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=3801410560&num=1-605-475-5618 ( passcode 3801410560) for the phone bridge.

I'll try to confirm tomorrow whether it will happen or not and post the information here, but since it's on a Saturday, I thought it was better to give a heads up today.

Rubens