[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] In Preparation for our next New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Track 4 - 12 October 2017 Your input and action is requested.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 21:08:48 UTC 2017

Further to the material recently distributed by Julie, from our WT4 call
(see below) Rubens and I would like this list to consider, react and
prepare for next weeks call, with regards to the important matters being
discussed on Registry Services.

If you can, please review the notes and  recording from this call, tthe
topic should start about 35-39 mins into the recoding as well as slides 12,
13, 14 and 15 from the slide deck.

In our meeting we managed to do a brief run through of the 3 presented
'Strawperson' options outlined in slides 12,13 and 14, then begin but not
complete our more detailed discussion around option 1.

This is where we will take up our main Agenda items for next weeks WT4
call  on Oct 12 at 0300 UTC.  The intention is to continue on with our
review, discussion and 'compare and contrast' of the various options,
tabled to date.

Thank you in advance for your thoughtful contributions, and we look forward
to many of you joining us on Oct 12th.

Kindest regards,

Rubens and Cheryl  (CLO)