[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Notes and Action Items: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Track 4 - 05 October 2017

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Wed Oct 11 19:21:28 UTC 2017

> On Oct 11, 2017, at 4:09 PM, Aikman-Scalese, Anne <AAikman at lrrc.com> wrote:
>
> Rubens,
> Are you saying that staff recommended stick with current policy and current AGB language in Question 23 as an alternative?

Nope, Staff alerted us that all 3 proposals are not that much different among each other and from current implementation, so they suggested it to also be considered in the whole process. Policy staff has a tradition of keeping a neutral standing and I would be surprised if they ever took position on anything, and they didn't in this case. I just tried to give credit were credit's due, since it was them that realised that.

That said, I believe that moving forward comparing to current implementation will make sense for a good number of WT4 discussion topics, so this is likely to appear at some topics ahead. And looking ahead for the full WG Draft Report, I would be in favor in doing for the majority of themes, in fact.

Rubens