[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] ICANN Org Response to WT4 CQ Data Request

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Feb 1 02:29:05 UTC 2018

Thanks Steve.  Can a combination of Options 1 and 5 be done.  I think if we can do both of those, we should have enough information to make some recommendations.  But that is my personal opinion.  I look forward to hearing from the rest of WT 4.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514