[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Work Track 5 - 04 April 2018

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:41:35 UTC 2018

UN has in a formal way 8 official languages. Adding the country languages, some are legitimate languages of the country but then you have dialects as well. These can be overwhelming. I can just Africa, the languages spoken are imported but then the local local ones, you can’t even start counting. There needs to be some limits as the UN languages for a start. Else we will end up in a spinning wheel and we will never agree again and again.

My two cents.