[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] (no subject)

Katrin Ohlmer | DOTZON GmbH ohlmer at dotzon.com
Thu Jun 28 21:48:21 UTC 2018

Hi All,

let me add the link of the city list which has been mentioned earlier in our meeting today:

United Nations - Department of Economic and Social Affairs - Population of capital cities and cities of 100,000 or more inhabitants (data from 2015) - List of 3,721 cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/dyb/dyb2015/Table08.xls

Best
Katrin

DOTZON GmbH - digital identities for tomorrow
Akazienstrasse 28
10823 Berlin
Deutschland - Germany
Tel: +49 30 49802722
Fax: +49 30 49802727
Mobile: +49 173 2019240
ohlmer at dotzon.consulting<mailto:ohlmer at dotzon.consulting>
www.dotzon.consulting<http://www.dotzon.consulting>

DOTZON GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 118598