[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Discussion Notes/Actions: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG 04 April 2016

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Apr 6 13:53:44 UTC 2016

Dear Jeff

Thank you very much for your prompt reaction.

As to the reviews, I infer drom your answer that we may need to revisit certain principles and recommendations in light of the results of the ongoing reports.

As to the highlighting of relevant GAC advice I would be happy to do so (as far as time permits and in conjunction with other GAC participants).

In addition, I feel it would be very practical if staff could provide the group with a mapping of the GNSO principles with the relevant GAC advice (especially the 2007 advice). This would allow us all to have a convenient and simple reference document in this regard.

Hope this is helpful

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet