[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Apr 8 20:40:38 UTC 2016

Dear WG Members,

Apologies, I neglected to include a link to a Google Doc developed by the co-chairs and staff that attempts to capture the discussion and suggested changes from last week’s WG meeting related to agenda item 4 below: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15_0TRWzFIaLgO3QlfYH_0ZtOlMKm7SEjsHif4Oi2iZM/edit?usp=sharing

In addition, we have received a suggestion to change agenda item 5 from:
Discussion on Subject 1 (Time Permitting): Should there in fact be new gTLDs?
To:
Discussion on Subject 1 (Time Permitting): Should there in fact be additional new gTLDs in the future?
Best,
Steve