[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] .Africa Preliminary Injunction

liz williams liz.williams at towerhouse.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 15:46:09 UTC 2016

Hello everyone

This is a cross post from the CCWG.  It is, however, very relevant to our work.  We were discussing one of the questions about fair and objective processes and also blanket waivers to take legal action against ICANN as a consequence of the new TLDs application process for 2012 in our call this week.

The attached case link is well worth reading as it addresses many of the issues we are considering in our group.

Liz
…

Dr Liz Williams
Senior Advisor
Towerhouse LLP
10 Fitzroy Square
London W1T 5HP
United Kingdom
Tel:   +44 (0) 20 7874 1850
Mob: +44 (0) 7824 877757

[cid:image001.png at 01D11247.54F845F0]

Web:    www.towerhouse.co.uk<http://www.towerhouse.co.uk/>
                www.pierstone.com<http://www.pierstone.com/>
Twitter: @towerhouseLLP

Towerhouse LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (partnership number OC 330953) and is a firm of Solicitors regulated by Solicitors’ Regulation Authority
THIS EMAIL AND ITS CONTENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.    THIS EMAIL MAY BE RELIED UPON ONLY BY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US AND DESTROY THIS EMAIL

Begin forwarded message: