[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Apr 15 21:20:04 UTC 2016

Dear all
 Unhappily I will be not able to attend next Monday call and the 4 next Mondays, when the time will be 22 UTC, I will be not able to attend either.
I teach at the University here and my classes were set up for those few Monday nights this semester.
Thanks for your comprehension.
Will follow the transcript.
Kind Regards and Nice Weekend.

Vanda Scartezini