[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda

Dean Smith dean.smith.jm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 22:54:04 UTC 2016

this too is my situation at this point but the semester ends shortly so it
may improve.

Dean M Smith MBA, BSc, BEng, FLMI, MJCS

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ
Jesus come into the world to save sinners; of whom I'm chief.  Howbeit for
this cause I obtained mercy, that in me  first Jesus Christ might show
forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter
believe on him to life everlasting."
"Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for
the remission of sins, and you too shall receive the gift."