[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Response to Dr. Crocker and the ICANN Board

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Apr 20 21:39:31 UTC 2016

Dear WG Members,

This message is to inform you that this WG’s response to the letter received from Dr. Crocker and the ICANN Board (http://gnso.icann.org/en/correspondence/crocker-to-zuck-et-al-21mar16-en.pdf) has been provided to ICANN’s Board Support team for transmission to Dr. Crocker and the Board and has already been published on the GNSO’s correspondence page.

http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/correspondence
http://gnso.icann.org/en/correspondence/coates-et-al-to-crocker-19apr16-en.pdf

Best,
Steve

Steven Chan

Sr. Policy Manager

ICANN

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

steve.chan at icann.org

direct: +1.310.301.3886

mobile: +1.310.339.4410

tel: +1.310.301.5800

fax: +1.310.823.8649

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

Follow the GNSO on Facebook: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

http://gnso.icann.org/en/