[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Letter from Steve Crocker to GNSO Council Chair

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Tue Aug 9 17:43:40 UTC 2016

All,

I came across this letter in passing and thought it was useful to send to the group as it relates to our work.  One of the items I would like to ask each work track to think about is the key question raised here:, namely within the work tracks, "Are there a set of critical issues that can be identified to be addressed prior to a new application process?"  Or, is it the view of the Community that the entire PDP must be completed prior to a new process?

I believe the identification of these issues is a critical first step of the work tracks and will help to produce work plans for the respective tracks.  I am cc'ing GNSO Council leadership on this email to keep them in the loop.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514