[Gnso-newgtld-wg] FINAL DEADLINE FOR CC1 COMMENTS IS TODAY

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Fri Aug 19 14:22:21 UTC 2016

All,

Just a reminder that today is the deadline to receive input from the cc1 questionnaire that was sent out on June 9th (71 DAYS AGO).  To date I believe we have only received responses from  the ccNSO, GAC and RySG.  Nothing from the ALAC, RrSG, IPC, BC, ISPC, NCUC, etc.  If responses are not submitted today, we will assume that those groups will not be responding and we will base our CC1 findings on the discussions of the group and the statements we have received thus far.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514