[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Provision of back-end registry services

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Aug 30 09:05:52 UTC 2016

What about obligations on the backend providers to release data? Ie. In the case where a registry switches backend provider.

While I agree that any potential accreditation system / process should be lightweight (maybe it should be “certification” and not “accreditation”?) I also think that baking in a couple of other elements to it wouldn’t hurt.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon