[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Meeting today?

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Feb 2 14:47:46 UTC 2016

Dear Grace,

There is no meeting scheduled today. Notification will be sent out prior to the first conference call with dial in details and reminders.

Kind regards

Nathalie

From: <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of "Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) via Gnso-newgtld-wg" <gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 3:31 PM
To: "gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>" <gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Meeting today?

Hi,
I have noted in my diary that there is a meeting later today but I cannot find the meeting details in my email.
Please help.
Regards,

--
Grace L.N. Mutung'u