[Gnso-newgtld-wg] First Call?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Feb 4 14:02:41 UTC 2016

Echoing Jeff

It would also be helpful to get the day / time of the calls on our calendars

Most of us have day jobs too :)

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://blog.blacknight.com/
http://ceo.hosting/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
-------------------------------

From: <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Jeff Neuman via Gnso-newgtld-wg <gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>>
Date: Thursday 4 February 2016 at 13:55
To: "gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>" <gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] First Call?

All,

Just writing to see if we were working on setting up an initial call or meeting schedule?  It would be great to meet a couple of times prior to ICANN 55 (which is less than a month away)?  There is a lot of work for us to do in this group.  I know Paul McGrady is the interim chair and as one of the former Discussion Group co-chairs, I would be happy to volunteer to assist Paul.

I look forward to working with you all in this group.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA| Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514