[Gnso-newgtld-wg] First Call?

Christopher Momanyi cmomanyi at strathmore.edu
Fri Feb 5 17:28:00 UTC 2016

Dear All,
It is good that ideas on on the way forward are being floated. I support
Janvier Ngnoulaye's idea of creating a simple doodle to see how many of us
will be available to participate on the suggested Thursday 25 Feb. first WG
meeting.

Regards

Christopher Momanyi
Strathmore University
Ole Sangale Rd, Madaraka Estate
PO Box 59857 -00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel : +254 0703 034 152
www.strathmore.edu

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".