[Gnso-newgtld-wg] FW: First Call?

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Fri Feb 5 19:08:52 UTC 2016

I support the idea of getting the first kickoff meeting underway-we have to start somewhere and while this decision may seem arbitrary I don't think a doodle poll would provide us with a clear preference - I agree with Steve that it would in all likelihood introduce uncertainty and delays in scheduling.

Let's get this party started and work out how best to determine meeting times and dates moving forward on our first call.

Donna

Donna Austin: Neustar, Inc.
Policy and Industry Affairs Manager
Cell: +1.310.890.9655 Email: donna.austin at neustar.biz<mailto:donna.austin at neustar.biz>

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately and delete the original message.
Follow Neustar:   [cid:image001.png at 01CC3CD3.5F595DC0]  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/neustarinc>   [cid:image002.png at 01CC3CD3.5F595DC0]  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/5349>   [cid:image003.png at 01CC3CD3.5F595DC0]  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/neustar>