[Gnso-newgtld-wg] First Call?

Khaled Koubaa khaled.koubaa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:54:02 UTC 2016

Hi,
I think there is consensus that 25 does not fit to a big number of members
and the solution would be to get as soon as possible a doodle to choose a
date for the first call.
Also it is important that we agree on whether we will go forward with the
proposal of having a fixed day in the week for the upcoming meetings or
have probably a kind of monthly doodle to identify members availability.
Both solutions have pro and cons; the first give staff less work in
identifying meeting dates and time, while the second gives members more
liberty in managing their personal and professional agenda.  I am in favor
a mix of both.
Best,

Khaled Koubaa
Twitter : @koubaak <https://twitter.com/koubaak>