[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Hello and timing on first call

Paul McGrady (Policy) policy at paulmcgrady.com
Thu Feb 11 19:13:29 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Apologies for my silence to date.  It appears that this list-serv emails
were not reaching me.  I recently adopted an "ICANN matters" email address
(policy at paulmcgrady.com - feel free to use it!) so that might have
aggravated the problem.

I've asked Staff to send around a Doodle poll to pick a time for our first
call.  No time will be perfect for everyone, given the time zone
differences; but we will do our very best to be as inclusive as possible.

I look forward to working with all of you on this important PDP.

Best,

Paul McGrady

(GNSO Council Liaison to the PDP)

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.