[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Feb 21 13:43:35 UTC 2016

Phil has also my full support and nº2
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Phil Buckingham via Gnso-newgtld-wg
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 8:47 AM
To: 'Jon Nevett', 'Jeff Neuman'
Cc: "gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>"
Subject: Re: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG

Hi Jeff,

You have my full backing as Chair . I know you will do a great job.

If the new WG on Monday’ call thinks it is appropriate I would be interested in putting my name forward to act as your No2 .
Like yourself, I have been heavily involved in the gTLD  Round 1 procedures, processes, PDPs,  gaining  my own insights  (particularly strategic, financial, operational  ones), into the gTLD programme.

I’m really looking forward to kick off on Monday.

Regards

Phil