[Gnso-newgtld-wg] WG Leadership positions

Khaled Koubaa khaled.koubaa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:32:38 UTC 2016

fyi here is the list of group of issues as detailed in the Final Issue
Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/new-gtlds/subsequent-procedures-final-issue-04dec15-en.pdf>
:

1. Overall Process / Support / Outreach Issues
2. Legal / Regulatory Issues
3. String Contention / Objections & Disputes
4. Internationalized Domain Names
5. Technical and Operations

Khaled Koubaa
Twitter : @koubaak <https://twitter.com/koubaak>