[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Scheduling Call for 29 February: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures WG

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Feb 23 01:16:20 UTC 2016

Hi Michele,

Indeed, there is a poll that Steve Chan has just sent about the rotation of call times post-ICANN 55.  It seemed to staff that the sense of today’s call was that since time is so short prior to Marrakech (and people are traveling next week) we should schedule the call for next Monday the 29th at the same time as today’s call — recognizing that the time may not work for some people.

Kind regards,
Julie