[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 06:02:57 UTC 2016

All.

First, apologies for missing the first meeting of the group.

Second, I would like to support the nomination of Steve Coates as Co-Chair,
and Bret's logic in his email supporting the nomination.  I think that
would be a well-balanced triumvirate.

Third, I'll briefly introduce myself.  I'm a member of the Intellectual
Property Constituency, where I currently serve as President.  I'm an
appointed Member of the CWG-Stewardship and a participant/survivor of the
CCWG-Accountability.  I'm a lawyer in private practice in New York City,
concentrating on IPR/technology/internet matters, including transactional,
protection, enforcement and counseling. Clients range from one-woman
startups to global companies.  I've been a member of the IPC since 2007.
I've also been involved in ICANN matters through the INTA Internet
Committee, which I've been on (and off and on and off and back on) since
2004.  In my spare time, I play the bari sax.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan