[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Path Forward

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 03:46:46 UTC 2016

Greetings

The proposal gives a workable pathway to deliver results in an organised, open community yet speedily. Thank you for the leadership!

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".