[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Please participate - doodle poll on possible F2F session at ICANN57

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Jul 14 00:01:19 UTC 2016

Dear Phil,

Thank you for the additional information – I was not aware. If there are major conflicts, we would obviously seek to avoid creating scheduling clashes. While day 1 might prove problematic, the intention is to hopefully schedule the F2F during the official days of the meeting rather than adding an additional day to the beginning or end of an already long meeting. Hopefully this less specific guidance is still enough to allow you and others to make an informed choice in the Doodle poll.

Best,

Steve