[Gnso-newgtld-wg] REMINDER: Call for Volunteers – Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Work Track Sub Teams

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Jul 18 16:11:44 UTC 2016

Dear Carlos,

That would fall under Work Track 2: Legal/Regulatory.  The relevant section in the Final Issue Report is 4.3.2 Reserved Names List.  See the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/4.3.1+Reserved+Names+List?preview=/58735933/58737131/Section%204.3.1.pdf.

I have added you to that work track as a participant.

Kind regards,
Julie