[Gnso-newgtld-wg] REMINDER: Call for Volunteers – Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Work Track Sub Teams

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jul 18 16:25:17 UTC 2016

HI Julie, I believe I had not informed my choice. I will stay with Track 1
Kisses
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

On 7/18/16, 1:11 PM, "gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Julie Hedlund" <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of julie.hedlund at icann.org> wrote:

    Dear Carlos,

    That would fall under Work Track 2: Legal/Regulatory.  The relevant section in the Final Issue Report is 4.3.2 Reserved Names List.  See the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/4.3.1+Reserved+Names+List?preview=/58735933/58737131/Section%204.3.1.pdf.

    I have added you to that work track as a participant.

    Kind regards,
    Julie