[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda

avri doria avri at apc.org
Wed Jun 1 21:09:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

A bit later that I epxected, I have just gone through the CC1 draft and
accepted the suggested changes.  I have attached  a pdf, though the
drive document is still open and available for commenting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gh8ugZAomD2AGNymmVRgKGP9TA2KQ7BkQbrRAEvsrxs/edit?usp=sharing

avri