[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda

Christa Taylor christa at dottba.com
Mon Jun 6 16:37:06 UTC 2016

Hello All,

My apologies, I had the incorrect time in my calendar.

A few comments on the report:

The six subjects that the PDP WG is considering at this stage, and on which your views are now sought, are listed below and include a brief description and specific questions that the PDP WG seeks your input.

-       Sentence seems to duplicate the same sentiment.

What additional considerations are there before deciding on continuing mechanisms for new gTLDs or to introduce policy changes?

-          Confusing to me, perhaps the following would be clearer  – Are there any continuing mechanisms or policy changes that should be considered in future new gTLD?

Was the round of 2012 sufficiently predictable given external factors while balancing and the need to be flexible?  Why?

While it may be a little late or I missed the topic but we don’t seem to address contention set resolution, auctions, etc?  Given what we know now, should we potentially be addressing the gaming aspects surrounding this?

Again, my apologies.

Regards,

Christa

Christa Taylor, b. tech, cpa, cma, mba