[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - CC1 Final Draft

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Jun 8 19:17:20 UTC 2016

Tom, all

Thank you for the suggested edit, which has been made in the attached document. As we have passed the proposed deadline and all suggested edits have been incorporated, staff will have these letters sent around to each of the community organizations, with a deadline of 45 days from 9 June (i.e., 24 July 2016). The letters will all be added to the WG’s Wiki as well.

Best,

Steve