[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat New gTLD Subsequent Procedures call 13 June 2016 13:00 UTC

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Mon Jun 13 14:46:49 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance of the call attached to this email and the MP3 recording below for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Working Group call held on Monday, 13 June 2016 at 13:00 UTC.

MP3: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-13jun16-en.mp3  <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-13jun16-en.mp3>
<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-16may16-en.mp3> <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-09may16-en.mp3http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-09may16-en.mp3>

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#nov>

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/AiCOAw

***Also, for times and dates of sessions held in Helsinki, please go to: https://meetings.icann.org/en/icann56-sched.  You will need to sign up or log in to bookmark your favorites and sync them to your phone or calendar.  ***

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle DeSmyter

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday, 13 June

Michelle DeSmyter:Dear All, Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures WG call on Monday, 13 June 2016 at 13:00 UTC.
  Jeff Neuman:Good morning all
  Michelle DeSmyter:yes
  Alexander Schubert:yes
  Jeff Neuman:good
  Martin Sutton:yeap
  susan payne:steve C you are a little quiet.  I cannot turn volume up any higher
  susan payne:a little thank
  Carlos Raul G.:it is fine Steve
  susan payne:yes!
  Steve Coates (Twitter):Will do, Susan.  Apologies.
  Steve Chan:@Steve Coates, I think Susan was talking about this Steve C!
  Paul McGrady:Any chance Staff could send calendar invites to each of these sessions so that we are all sure to get the time zone conversions correct?
  susan payne:@steves - yes sorry I emeant Steve Chan :)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):iCals  would be appreciated...
  Alexander Schubert:Agreed!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Also Happy  to 'Start up" the conversation on any of the topics ( as well as seed conversations as required
  Steve Coates (Twitter):@susan, thank you!  This was a conversation that we had on our leadership call.
  Steve Coates (Twitter):@cheryl - Thank you!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):NP
  Steve Chan:@Paul, others, we are investigating about the iCal invites
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):agreee Alan
  Paul McGrady:Can we add other topics on the list, perhaps?  I don't want to disrupt the flow this morning, but I think a streamlined .brand process should be included (for example).
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Or we can just pencil Avri in ;-)
  Alexander Schubert:Obviously CPE was kind of a "problem" ....
  Steve Coates (Twitter):@Alan Thank you!
  Steve Coates (Twitter):@paul @Stevechan - We should be able to make that happen with the reshuffle.
  Paul McGrady:Sound good
  Paul McGrady:If we can't hear from the community on it in Helsinki, we can try again in Hyderabad.
  Steve Chan:@Paul, we also have the F2F sessions as well
  Paul McGrady:@Steve C - will the public be invited to comment during the FTF?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):appreciated  Jeff thanks!
  Paul McGrady:Great!  Thanks!
  Steve Chan:Although as Alan mentioned, attendance might not be as broad.
  Sara Bockey:thanks all
  Vlad Dinculescu:thanks All
  susan payne:great, thanks all
  Harold Arcos:Thanks all, take care
  Alexander Schubert:Thanks!
  jorge cancio (GAC Switzerland):thanks
  Alan Greenberg:Thanks all, and thanks for retuning time to us!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Byr
  Carlos Raul G.:that was all????