[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Mar 22 13:15:24 UTC 2016

Dear Jian,

Thank you very much for joining the PDP Working Group and for your question.  The calls will be rotated to accommodate various time zones, although we understand that no time will likely be ideal for everyone.  The calls will be held weekly on Mondays alternating between 2200 UTC and 1600 UTC for 90 minutes.  Yesterday’s call was at 2200 UTC, so next Monday’s call will be at 1600 UTC.

Please do let us know if we can assist you with any other questions.

Kind regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director