[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda 28 March 1600 UTC

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Mar 25 18:56:06 UTC 2016

Paul,

If I am not mistaken, Jeff Neuman in going through the slides he prepared,
noted that using the term ³workstream² was less than ideal for the reason
you noted, so your concern is shared. When this PDP WG establishes its Work
Plan, we will be sure to remain cognizant of this issue and settle on naming
conventions carefully.

Best,
Steve