[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda 28 March 1600 UTC

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Fri Mar 25 23:19:20 UTC 2016

I have no opposition to using Work Stream. I think it makes sense to have consistent terminology across working groups, so have no opposition to using a term that is easily understood.

The differentiation is that this will be the Subsequent Procedures PDP Work Streams, which I think is easily enough understood by most.

Work Step or Work Lane don’t really resonate with me.

Donna

Donna Austin: Neustar, Inc.
Policy and Industry Affairs Manager
Cell: +1.310.890.9655 Email: donna.austin at neustar.biz<mailto:donna.austin at neustar.biz>

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately and delete the original message.
Follow Neustar:   [cid:image001.png at 01CC3CD3.5F595DC0]  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/neustarinc>   [cid:image002.png at 01CC3CD3.5F595DC0]  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/5349>   [cid:image003.png at 01CC3CD3.5F595DC0]  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/neustar>