[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Actions: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG 28 March 2016

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:13:46 UTC 2016

Dear Ruben
Thank you very much for your wise advice .
In fact when I asked that ICANN  be formally asked to provide a detailed report on all shortcomings,deficiencies, difficulties and also suggesting ways and means to improve and /or remedy those problem I gad exactly the same views as you described.
When I proposed a focal point / Liaison to GAC was exactly to formally asked them to inform us of the effectiveness of EW and also of problem they faced in the implementation of  the first round.
I am still of the view that such Liaison is quite useful.
We need to work together and push the things in the right direction
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone