[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Independent Objector Statistics

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Sun Nov 6 12:41:08 UTC 2016

Dear WG Members,

During the WG’s face-to-face, Kristina Rosette mentioned that she had some statistics related to the objections raised by the Independent Objector, as well as the respective outcomes. I asked if she was willing to share with the full WG and she graciously agreed. As such, please find those statistics attached.

Not to take away from the discussion related to the Independent Objector, but I would like to point out that there are statistics for of the objection grounds here: https://community.icann.org/x/Vz2AAw. This analysis was shared with work track 3, so some on the full WG may not have had an opportunity to see.

Best,

Steve

Steven Chan

Sr. Policy Manager

ICANN

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

steve.chan at icann.org

direct: +1.310.301.3886

mobile: +1.310.339.4410

tel: +1.310.301.5800

fax: +1.310.823.8649

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

Follow the GNSO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icanngnso/

http://gnso.icann.org/en/