[Gnso-newgtld-wg] ICANN57: GNSO Remote Participation Details & Organization

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Oct 27 08:54:55 UTC 2016

Dear all,

In preparation for the GNSO sessions during ICANN57, please find below web and wiki links to attend meetings remotely.

2 LINKS TO BOOKMARK NOW:
ICANN57 Meeting Schedule<https://icann572016.sched.org/>
GNSO Remote Participation details<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_P4LDAw&d=DQMGJQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=Dl0w-vr4OAkvJMHyF4aJnzSUN7CQvp8BfnUlswzrM9k&s=xPPZeAUj8L_h76gsSqQqajnJ6q7z3_jz_BHSjVcPO8g&e=>

Step 1
Go to the Meeting Schedule webpage, and if not done yet, create a log in when prompted. Every session on the schedule can be selected and added to your calendar inbox. To get a general description of the session, please hover your mouse over the session title and  a summary of the session will appear as well as a ³add to my schedule² option.

Step 2
Navigate to the right hand side of the main schedule and follow instructions to download the ICANN57 Mobile App.

Step 3
All Adobe Connect rooms (which can be found on the session information on the Meeting Schedule and on the GNSO Remote Participation wiki page) will provide audio streaming. If you cannot join an Adobe Connect room for a session, and will need to dial in with your phone, please refer to the GNSO Remote Participation wiki page for the audio pass codes and dial in numbers.

Glen de St Gery, Terri Agnew and Nathalie Peregrine will be onsite to assist you directly. For all GNSO meeting related queries (RP or others), please email us at: gnso-secs at icann.org and we will be more than happy to assist!

Kind regards,

GNSO SO/AC Support team