[Gnso-newgtld-wg] ICANN57: GNSO Remote Participation Details & Organization

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Oct 28 23:59:05 UTC 2016

Dear WG Members,

I am shamelessly borrowing the email below, sent to other WGs by my colleague Mary Wong, since I thought it might be useful information for some of you…

As noted in Nathalie’s email (below), you will find information for all GNSO-related sessions (including that for our PDP Working Group) by clicking on the link for “GNSO Remote Participation details”. Our WG meeting is scheduled to be held on Thursday 3 November, from 13:45-18:30 local Hyderabad time (India Standard Time). If you click on the tab for Thursday, you’ll find the meeting time, location (for those attending in person), Adobe Connect link and telephone bridge passcode. For the dial-in number applicable to your location, please click the “Dial In Numbers (Audio Bridge)” tab.

The first link provided by Nathalie will take you to the overall ICANN57 meeting schedule, where you can download (if you have Sched) information about any and all other sessions that may be of interest. One that you may wish to note is the GNSO’s Working Sessions on Friday 4 November, where our co-chairs will be giving an update on our work (from 0930-1000 IST).

Note that all GNSO sessions are open to all.

Best,

Steve