[Gnso-newgtld-wg] REMINDER: RSVP for Webinar on Geographic Names at the Top Level

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Apr 18 11:45:15 UTC 2017

Dear WG members,

Several weeks ago, staff shared an announcement about the 25 April webinar on geographic names at the top level, organized by the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG leadership team. Two sessions will take place: 15:00-17:00 UTC and 22:00-0:00 UTC. Additional details are available here: https://community.icann.org/x/p77RAw<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_p77RAw&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mBQzlSaM6eYCHFBU-v48zs-QSrjHB0aWmHuE4X4drzI&m=KZKl-_Xlmp2_oiq4yt6QdwqQLvG6psFM1GcU0vgdb4A&s=TN-JCRbvrCh5Elkce0T_k2b6IXf8DIY4mD9aKThFZA4&e=>.

If you plan to attend the webinar and have not already done so, please send an email to Geo-Names-Session at icann.org<mailto:Geo-Names-Session at icann.org>. This will ensure you receive the call details and other important information for attendees.

For those able to attend, we look forward to your participation!

Kind regards,
Emily