[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposal to Extend CC2 Deadline

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 05:40:30 UTC 2017

Jeff,

No objections to an extension as proposed, for GAC and everyone else.

Just out of curiosity, can you / staff please enlighten us as to how many
comments have been submitted since 22 Mar? i.e. Would that be the single
comment submitted by one Jannik Skou?

Thanks,

Justine Chew

*​Greg S: "The Avri", really? Lol.​*