[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposal to Extend CC2 Deadline

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Thu Apr 20 11:47:05 UTC 2017

Hi Justine,

There have been two comments posted so far on the substance of the CC2 questions. You can view the comments here: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-subsequent-procedures-22mar17/. This forum is linked from the main CC2 public comment page (https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cc2-new-gtld-subsequent-procedures-2017-03-22-en) under the heading “Comments Forum” on the left navigation.

Emily