[Gnso-newgtld-wg] [Ntfy-gnso-newgtld-wg] Meeting Invitation: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Working Group call on Tuesday, 29 August 2017 03:00 UTC

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Aug 14 10:39:13 UTC 2017

I haven’t seen any responses. My personal view is that these are some thoughtful and informed responses by Jeff.

A useful reminder of some of the key bumps in the road to rolling out the 2012 programme as well as references to both the underlying policy issues and the subsequent implementation issues.

I think the analysis presented and the distinction between programme and policy implementation is a useful framework to be able to refer to for this group as we consider the next round issues and the questions raised by Anne.

Jonathan