[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Work Track Meeting Schedules

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Feb 3 01:52:32 UTC 2017

Dear WG Members,

The leadership and staff have created a schedule of upcoming work track meetings through ICANN58, that highlight what is expected to be discussed at each meeting. I’ve attached a PDF of the current version of this schedule, but this is expected to be a living document. You can find the Google Doc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_NpWTXFMNHkJARveqCapEssRt1CaEqwWe8g2_w493E/edit?usp=sharing

The primary intention in creating this document is to help members better prepare and participate in the work track meetings. We will likely add the full WG meetings into the schedule as well.

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for improvement.

Best,

Steve

Steven Chan

Sr. Policy Manager

ICANN

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

steve.chan at icann.org

direct: +1.310.301.3886

mobile: +1.310.339.4410

tel: +1.310.301.5800

fax: +1.310.823.8649

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

Follow the GNSO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icanngnso/

http://gnso.icann.org/en/