[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Fwd: Letter from the RySG's RSP Discussion Group

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Tue Jul 18 13:39:57 UTC 2017

It’s hard for us as a Working Group to assign formal liaisons to any of the Stakeholder Groups.  We can ask if there are volunteers.

That said, it is expected that those who represent different SOs or ACs would come to this Working Group (and to each of the tracks) ensuring that their groups are being represented.

A good topic for discussion on the next Leadership and Full Group call.

Thanks Vanda and Phil.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514