[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Fwd: Letter from the RySG's RSP Discussion Group

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:35:20 UTC 2017

As I understand it the RSP DG offered to analyze and forward to the SubPro
WG  a "precis" of the analyzed outputs from their work streams.  That on
its face would be a good thing.

However, looking at the work areas as described, I do not see all six (6)
as relevant to the work of this SubPro WG.

The RSP DG would be well advised to not only send the summary of their
analysis but - assuming there is not one already embedded - a body to the
WG for a deep dive of their summary, as relevant.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*