[Gnso-newgtld-wg] FW: [Correspondence] Steve Crocker to Paul Diaz - response to June 7th RySG letter

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Jul 27 19:34:36 UTC 2017

Phil,

I agree that the letter is not the most clear on this.  Steve is likely referring to what commitments were made to the GAC on what must be completed prior to starting another application window.  Those commitments are the Root Zone study (CDAR Report) which was completed as well as the reports on the Trademark Clearinghouse (by the Analysis Group) as well as the CCT-RT activities.

The two PDPs technically (SubPro and RPM Review) were not included as pre-requisites to initiation of the next application window.  In theory the completion of these PDFs are not required to be completed by the Board before the next “round”, but I am sure that many of the community believe that these are still important inputs into the process.

I am not too concerned that the PDPs were not listed as such and we will continue to do our work.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514